|Place of Origin:||ShenZhen|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||each packed into OPP bag ,then packed into Carton box.|
|Delivery Time:||2-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||Paypal, TT|
|Customized:||Yes||Radio Control Style::||RC Hobby|
esc auto parts,
rc boat parts
ESC Parts Program USB Link for Fliermodel RC Air Car Boat Skate Ebike ESC
How to program the ESC:
1. This is very important. Disconnect the battery, the motor and the receiver. I.e. disconnect all connections of the ESC.
2. Launch the Flier ESC Computer Linking Software. You can see a interface which the above mention. Because the Flier ESC is not connected, the interface isn’t operated now.
3. Plug your Flier USB linker into the computer, and if the USB linker driver has been installed correctly. The com port can be automatically selected, the automatic selection usually is right, but some computer have too many com port is using. An error com port selection is possible, in this condition; you must select the correct com port which the above mention.
4. Connect the 4pin wires of the USB linker to the 4pin wires of the ESC, pay attention to the color of the wires, must ensure the same color wires connect together, or you will possibly damage the ESC. If you connect correctly, the Flier ESC type will display in the ESC type column. If don’t display correctly, you can pull the 4pin wires and plug again, till the display is correct.
5. You can see the setting value in the Flier ESC will display the program area. So you can easily know the setting value of the ESC at current.
6. You can change any setting value from the program area; you also can press the “load factory default” text to load the factory default value.
7. After you finish your adjustment. Press the top-right “write” button, your setting value will write into the ESC.
8. Disconnect the 4pin wires,
9. Exit the flier ESC computer software,
10. Pull out the USB liker. Now, your ESC has been programmed.
Contact Person: Cathy