|Place of Origin:||ShenZhen|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||each packed into OPP bag ,then packed into Carton box.|
|Delivery Time:||2-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||Paypal, TT|
|120V ESC:||DC Brushless Esc||Driver Frequency:||8khz|
High Voltage ESC Brushless Controller,
8Khz ESC Brushless Controller,
RC Surfboard Brushless Speed Controller
120V 500A High Voltage ESC Brushless Driver frequency 8Khz For RC Surfboard 150V Capacitor
|Voltage||Current||Size(mm)||weight(g)||BEC (Volts/Amps)||Box Programming support||Computer Programming support||Firmware update|
Battery voltage 1S=4.2V
The ESC firmware can be updated by the user.
It can be connected to the programming box or connected to the computer through the USB cable, which is very convenient to set various parameters of the brushless ESC.
Single cell protection shutdown voltage, adjustable from 0.1V.
The motor advance angle is from 0 to 30 degrees and can be adjusted step by step.
The three types of throttle response curves can be set to different acceleration sensations.
With reverse function, and reverse delay time is adjustable.
With forward/reverse power limit function
Li-MH/Li-Pofrom 2.0-3.6V, Ne-Cd/Ne-0.4-1.0V, LiFefrom 2.2-2.8V.
It has automatic throttle detection and manual setting of a fixed value function.
Over temperature protection 110 ° C.
The remote control signal is automatically turned off after 3 seconds of loss.
.The anti-spark wire is built in a bullet connector and a 10 ohms resistor. you can separate it
into two wires. You must connect the end of the wire to the battery negative. when you
connect the ESC with the battery, you can connect the red wire of ESC to the positive pole
of battery at first. Then connect the anti-spark wires well. The last step is to connect the
black wire of ESC to the battery’s negative pole. If do so, no spark will be generated, and
this will protect the main bullets connector from spark damage.
Setting function value:
1. Reverse: On/Off.
3. Frequency: 8KHz, 16 KHz, 32 KHz.
4. Acceleration: Soft / Medium / Hard.
5. Accumulator type:NiCd/NiMh,Li-Ion/Li-Pol,LiFe.
6. NiCd/NiMH CUTOFF:×0.05,0.4V,0.5V,0.6V,0.7V,0.8V,0.9V,1.0V.×0.05 means the cut off voltage is 5% the voltage while connecting.
7. Number of cells:Auto,2S,3S,4S,5S,6S,7S,8S,9S,10S,11S,12S,16S.
8. LiIo/Pol CUTOFF:2.0V,2.1V,2.2V,2.3V,2.4V,2.5V,2.6V,2.7V,2.8V,2.9V,3.0V,3.1V,3.2V,3.3V,3.4V,3.5V,3.6V.
9. LiFe cutoff:2.2V,2.3V,2.4V,2.5V,2.6V,2.7V,2.8V
10. Cut Off Type::Slow down,Hard. l
11. Power limited forward: Off, 75%, 50%, 25%.
12. Power limited reverse: Off, 75%, 50%, 25%.
13. Delay time when direction convert: 0.25S, 0.5S, 0.75S, 1S, 1.5S, 2S, 3S, 5S.
14. Reverse point:Auto,fixed 1.0mS,fixed 1.1mS,fixed 1.2mS,fixed 1.3mS.
15. Forward point:Auto,fixed 1.7mS,fixed 1.8mS,fixed 1.9mS,fixed 2.0mS.
16. Throttle curve: Logarithmical,Linear,Exponential.
17. Rotation direction: Left, Right.
18. Timing monitor (TIMING MONTITOR): ON, Off.
Note:the red mark is the factory default value,you can setting function value by youself.
Contact Person: Cathy