Shenzhen Flier Electronic Co., Ltd.
Sales & Support:
|Place of Origin:||ShenZhen|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||each packed into OPP bag ,then packed into Carton box.|
|Delivery Time:||2-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||Paypal, TT|
|Timing:||0-30 Degree||Application:||Boat & Ship|
Watercool Program Brushless Controller,
Surfboard Efoil Program Brushless Controller,
Surfboard Mosfet ESC
HV 22S 380A Brushless Controller powerful RC Boat ESC for Efoil
|Voltage||Current||Size(mm)||weight(g)||BEC (Volts/Amps)||Box Programming support||Computer Programming support||Firmware update|
There are three wires for the receiver port:
---The brown wire is ground,
---The yellow wire is pulse signal wire, it is a 5V PWM pulse signal you just controll the ESC via the wire,
---The red wire is the power wire 5V input to the ESC; you must supply a 5V voltage to the red wire otherwise the ESC won't work.
A standard receiver signal is 1-2mS@50Hz. It is saild that the receiver will send 1-2mS 5V pulse per 20mS to the ESC. 1mS pulse will arm the ESC,and the motor will stop. when increase the throttle, the pulse width also increase, about 1.1mS, the motor will start to spin, and 2mS, the motor will spin at full speed.
The unmanned electromechanical adjustment has a total of five lines. 3 at one end, 2 at the other end, 3 with the motor connected to 3 lines, no matter whether it is positive or negative.
As long as the direction of rotation is reversed, any two wires can be exchanged. The other two are power cords, which are directly connected to the battery. Forgot to have a thin servo plug, this is directly connected to the flight controller or receiver.
Setting function value:
1. Reverse: On/Off.
3. Frequency: 8KHz, 16 KHz, 32 KHz.
4. Acceleration: Soft / Medium / Hard.
5. Accumulator type:NiCd/NiMh,Li-Ion/Li-Pol,LiFe.
6. NiCd/NiMH CUTOFF:×0.05,0.4V,0.5V,0.6V,0.7V,0.8V,0.9V,1.0V.×0.05 means the cut off voltage is 5% the voltage while connecting.
7. Number of cells:Auto,2S,3S,4S,5S,6S,7S,8S,9S,10S,11S,12S,16S.
8. LiIo/Pol CUTOFF:2.0V,2.1V,2.2V,2.3V,2.4V,2.5V,2.6V,2.7V,2.8V,2.9V,3.0V,3.1V,3.2V,3.3V,3.4V,3.5V,3.6V.
9. LiFe cutoff:2.2V,2.3V,2.4V,2.5V,2.6V,2.7V,2.8V
10. Cut Off Type::Slow down,Hard. l
11. Power limited forward: Off, 75%, 50%, 25%.
12. Power limited reverse: Off, 75%, 50%, 25%.
13. Delay time when direction convert: 0.25S, 0.5S, 0.75S, 1S, 1.5S, 2S, 3S, 5S.
14. Reverse point:Auto,fixed 1.0mS,fixed 1.1mS,fixed 1.2mS,fixed 1.3mS.
15. Forward point:Auto,fixed 1.7mS,fixed 1.8mS,fixed 1.9mS,fixed 2.0mS.
16. Throttle curve: Logarithmical,Linear,Exponential.
17. Rotation direction: Left, Right.
18. Timing monitor (TIMING MONTITOR): ON, Off.
Note:the red mark is the factory default value,you can setting function value by youself.
1. Payment :T/T ,Paypal,West union .
2. Production lead time :5 days for 100-200 pcs ,10days for 200-300pcs .
3. Sample can be delivered within 3 days.
4. Discounts are offered based on order quantities .
5. MOQ: 2 pcs.
1. Items will be shipped within 3 business day after payment completed received.
2. Items are shipped from DHL Express ,UPS ,EMS,, reach most of the countries within 3-7 days respectively.
3. Warranty Period is 2 yrs for this item.
4. If product can not work, or find it as defects within in 7 days after receipt, please contact us, we will replace or refund.
5. All emails will be answered within 1 working day.
Contact Person: Mr. James Shaw
Lightweight High Speed ESC , 500A Rc Airplane Speed Controller Delicate Design
Powerful High Voltage ESC Brushless 120V 500A For RC Surfboard 1200g Weight
RC Surfboard High Voltage ESC Controller 120V 500A With Black Heat Shrink
HV 22S 240A Brushless Powerful RC Boat ESC With White Heat Shrink 387g
Super High Voltage Brushless ESC , 3-22S 800A RC Boat Speed Controller
Flier 8S 300 Amp Brushless Esc Electronic Speed Regulator 1 Year Warranty
Radio Brushless RC Airplane ESC 400A 16S For Rc Paraglider 1/5 Scale
Sliver Color 3-22S 380A Lipo RC Airplane ESC Electronic Speed Controller 465g
Vinyl Material 22S 320A RC Airplane ESC 156*56*36mm Size Good Stability